Man in hospital after being rescued from burning Saskatchewan townhouse

MOOSE JAW, Sask. — A man is in critical condition after an overnight fire in Moose Jaw, Sask.

Firefighters were called to a townhouse complex shortly before 1 a.m.

article continues below

Smoke could be seen billowing from one of the units and all surrounding units were evacuated.

The fire was contained to one suite where the injured man was found.

All residents were eventually able to return to their homes. (CHAB, CJME)

© Copyright Estevan Mercury

Spring POLL

Why are you happy that spring has arrived?

or  view results

ESTEVAN WEATHER

Popular Estevan Local News