I would like to thank Premier Scott Moe for having the foresight to not declare another lockdown.
As for the people trying to pressure him into declaring one, including NDP Leader Ryan Meili, some in the media and any others, I have a suggestion for these folks. Please lead by example and lock yourselves down, do not take a paycheque, have your groceries delivered for as long as what money you have holds out.
After that I am sure young Justin Trudeau will provide you with bread, water and some form of shelter. Hopefully your money lasts until it is warm enough for solar panels to provide you with power in whatever accommodations he has the RCMP carry your suitcases to.
It is becoming more evident daily that our freedom of choice is being taken away from us. We are now made out to be criminals if we have a dissenting opinion. Worse yet other opinions tend to be censored these days.
I need help with answers to the following questions:
- How did a business lose the right to remain open or closed?
- How did I lose the choice of going or not going to that business?
- Who is the person or persons who came up with the insane idea of a $14,000 fine for a business that dares deal with someone not wearing a mask?
- Could our chief medical officer share with us any studies he has done on the long-term effects of wearing a mask and recirculating carbon dioxide thru our children’s lungs for six hours a day while in school?
- Could we as the public get all the views regarding this supposed pandemic, including opinions from those who don't agree with the so called experts?
- What is the percentage of Saskatchewan hospital beds currently occupied by COVID patients with no underlying conditions?
- Do we draw a line in the Saskatchewan dirt somewhere before we have no rights or economy left?